As Lancaster County Commissioner, I will always put people first. That is my pledge to you.
As your Lancaster County Commissioner, I’ll put people first by:
- Ensuring economic opportunity and clearing a path for family businesses to succeed
- Advocating for renewable energy sources, including wind and solar
- Engaging in responsible oversight to protect the rights of landowners, consumers, and families
- Preventing the seizure of private land for corporate profit
- Refusing to put corporate interest before people by refusing contributions from corporations from the industries regulated by the PSC
- Preserving our State’s greatest resources: Our land, water, and communities
- Expanding access to affordable broadband to grow rural communities
- Overseeing the implementation of the Next Generation 911 system
- Supporting fixed and low income Nebraskans
I am running for the Lancaster County Commissioner because when important decisions are made about the future of our families, our land, and our community, we need someone who will put people first. My priority is, and will always be, the people of Nebraska. That is my pledge.
Want to help Christa?
We can do all of these things, but only with your help. Sign up to volunteer by phonebanking or canvassing for my campaign today!